Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phoneline & Broadband for New Build

Options
  • 16-08-2011 1:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭

Hi Eircom,

Just wondering who I can email at Eircom or what number I should call in regards to getting a phoneline and broadband setup for my new build?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

Lemlin wrote: »
    Hi Eircom,

Just wondering who I can email at Eircom or what number I should call in regards to getting a phoneline and broadband setup for my new build?

Hi Lemlin,

If you contact eircom customer services on 1800 242 633 and they can go through setting up a line and broadband for you.

Thanks, Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Glittergirl

Hi Lemlin
    I would like the same service, however need to call from overseas? Is there an international telephone line I can call?
    Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

Hi Lemlin
    I would like the same service, however need to call from overseas? Is there an international telephone line I can call?
    Cheers

Hi Glittergirl,

To call from overseas - ( +353 1 678 8888)

Thanks, Mark

Advertisement