Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loads of dead birds in Galway today?!

Options
  • 16-08-2011 2:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 662 ✭✭✭

Hey,

anyone else notice all the dead birds around town today? I counted 5 ! 3 pigeons, and even 2 seagulls which were massive!

Thats very weird, anyone hear anything about this or is it just coincidence?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 tumblywumbly

-Vega- wrote: »
    Hey,

anyone else notice all the dead birds around town today? I counted 5 ! 3 pigeons, and even 2 seagulls which were massive!

Thats very weird, anyone hear anything about this or is it just coincidence?

I noticed that yesterday when I was cycling home. There were 4 that I counted. I found it very strange and commented on it to a few people. I just assumed they were too slow off the road.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,436 ✭✭✭c_man

Like Flashforward eh?

• Registered Users Posts: 662 ✭✭✭-Vega-

I'm afraid ! Maybe it has to do with the Zombie walk in Galway today :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭ErnieBert

I saw a dead bird near the Tribune office today. He/she looked like he was driven over. It might have been a seagull.
    Yuck.

• Registered Users Posts: 662 ✭✭✭-Vega-

Chicken curry conveniently reduced tonight as 'on special' in the local chinese :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,968 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

+1 to seeing the same yesterday (Monday).

Question is, are we all seeing the same ones? I spotted 2 x pigeons in Lower Abbeygate St.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Daniel S

"&%$£, looks like the stag is cancelled lads..."

• Registered Users Posts: 590 ✭✭✭maddragon

Wasn't Larry Murphy released.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 160 ✭✭inkwell

People should stop feeding them bread -its bad for birds. Specially during warm month -there is no need!

Advertisement