Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

World of....

Options
  • 16-08-2011 2:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭

....Battleships!

We all knew it was coming, and now there's an official announcement

World of Battleships Announcement

So with this, the trilogy shall be complete.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,318 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Sadly I doubt they will allow it (and WoT will be a nightmare when you need not only coordinate attacks in WoT but also in WoA And WoB at the same area >< )

• Registered Users Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭Karma

subs and destroyers fighting on the edge, battleships and cruisers blasting away at long distance... where are the carriers?
    So, Japanese fleet, American, English, German,Italian, English merchant navy, and russians???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭Bus77II

First thing that came to mind was the devs are going to get a headache doing actual battleship models as opposed to smaller tanks and planes. I had a little look & there are some incredibly detailed models out there.
    http://www.max3d.pl/forum/showthread.php?t=63919 :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

True, but on the other side of the coin, the maps will be dead easy :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,313 ✭✭✭Mycroft H

Imagine fighting an enemy 6 miles away....

I have no idea how there going to do this

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Gneez

BX 19 wrote: »
    Imagine fighting an enemy 6 miles away....

I have no idea how there going to do this

Play silent hunter III and find out!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,313 ✭✭✭Mycroft H

Gneez wrote: »
    Play silent hunter III and find out!

I love silent hunter III to bits, thought that is a die hard simulation rather then the more arcade style of WOT.

Advertisement