Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Automatic Renewal

Options
  • 16-08-2011 3:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 623 ✭✭✭

Can anyone tell me how to turn it off online? Or do I have to call Xbox Support and wait and hour to talk to some guy who's in India?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭Con_R

David086 wrote: »
    Can anyone tell me how to turn it off online? Or do I have to call Xbox Support and wait and hour to talk to some guy who's in India?
    You've to call, but some of us are based in Dublin, so you might get through to us. Shouldn't be too busy around this time either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

Con_R wrote: »
    You've to call, but some of us are based in Dublin, so you might get through to us. Shouldn't be too busy around this time either.

Multitasking like a boss! :pac:

Been meaning to cancel this after the 1 euro for a month deal. So is it a case of just ringing up and that's it or do you have to remove the card details from the account online (I know you can do that in your settings).

chin_grin wrote: »
    Multitasking like a boss! :pac:

Been meaning to cancel this after the 1 euro for a month deal. So is it a case of just ringing up and that's it or do you have to remove the card details from the account online (I know you can do that in your settings).
    You can just call up and ask to cancel any further payments. Once the time on it runs out you can then remove the details through Xbox.com. Failry simple really, but I know that people, myself included, hate having to call support lines unless absolutely necessary.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

Con_R wrote: »
    You can just call up and ask to cancel any further payments. Once the time on it runs out you can then remove the details through Xbox.com. Failry simple really, but I know that people, myself included, hate having to call support lines unless absolutely necessary.

Like.A.Boss.

Cheers!

chin_grin wrote: »
    Like.A.Boss.

Cheers!
    No bother man :) take her handy!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭.E_C_K_S.

I was able to remove my cc details when on xbox.com 2 days ago, they must have just introduced it.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

I was able to remove my cc details when on xbox.com 2 days ago, they must have just introduced it.

Oh right that must be a new thing. I remember when i wanted to cancel my subscription i had to ring them but that was about two years ago. I have used pre-paid subscriptions since then. I was so foolish in thinking that it would be cheaper to buy off M$ on the xbox. How wrong i was.

Sometimes they don't have bad deals like the three months for 10 euro its just the fact that you have to remove the card after....which is easier to do now thank god!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

Sometimes they don't have bad deals like the three months for 10 euro its just the fact that you have to remove the card after....which is easier to do now thank god!

Yea it's about time they made it easier!
    Yea that is a good deal for €10 but they had no deals when i was purchasing off them two or more years ago.

I know, a while back it was a complete disaster alright. Keep an eye out for the deals on the dashboard. I have seen 1euro for one month several times!:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,374 ✭✭✭✭Vicxas

Offers will appear on the Spotlight channel or if you're due a renewal call up and one of the membership team will see if they've any offers.

Advertisement