Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Digiweb in Athy

Options
  • 16-08-2011 4:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭

These lads came round yesterday offering a new phone and 4Mb broadband bundle for €40 a month. Looks pretty good and cheaper than what I'm paying at the moment. Anybody here use them? Can you comment on the service?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12 oleg

I am on Metro for 3 or 4 years now. I have phone and broadband with Digiweb. Very few issues for that time. Will recommend to a friend.
    Note: Check out download limit before signing.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,158 ✭✭✭rameire

check out vodafone
    the next generation broadband should be coming to athy next month so up to 8mb speeds
    im currently on 3mb, calls to local and national all day every day, free calls to 3 vodafone mobiles all for €40
    and when the ngb comes in the speed will be upped to max of 8mb all for the same price.

🌞 3.8kwp, 🌞 Split 2.28S, 1.52E. 🌞 Clonee, Dub.🌞

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭Pablod

Depends where you are in Athy,

I was signed up with DigiWeb and booked for installation a few months back - thought their BB packages were fairly decent,
    But on the day of installation the installer came out and said 'sorry but no chance'

Because of the location of my house I would not get a signal, even with the dish on a telescopic pole on my roof (Coneyboro, Athy)
    he had been up and down on our road with a dish to measure the signal strength and could not get anything.

The installer said he had only installed a metro package in a house at the front of the estate and he struggled to get a signal from there...
    So again it depends on your location, you may be lucky and could be closer to the mast.

Advertisement