Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So I'm getting #2

• 16-08-2011 4:11pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭

As it says in the title, I'm getting #2

My first puppy Buddy a Rottweiler, he is now 10 months old.. going on 2 months :p Since Ive gotten him I've had my eye out for a second puppy and as the time went on Ive wanted a friend for him so like the first time I took my time and did not jump in straight away with the first breeder I saw with puppies. (it took me almost 2 years to pick Buddy and for #2 I never stopped looking from when I got Buddy so it continued on)

I will get my second puppy another Rottweiler in 5 weeks approx and I am expecting Buddy to accept the new puppy fully but am wondering has anyone gone through this and have any advice for me on something that you did not see happening to you until it did? (if you get what I mean)

Advertisement