Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Alternative to Lush bath bombs?

• 16-08-2011 5:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 750 ✭✭✭

I received this set as a gift last Christmas. I know some people find the smell of Lush products to be very strong but i love it.

Basically i was wondering if anyone could recommend a good and slightly cheaper alternative to Lush bath bombs? I've heard about Bomb cosmetics but i've no idea if they are any good or not?

Christmas+Star1.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

I've tried loads of different bath bombs but I always go back to Lush. i just find their bombs better because they're made with natural ingredients, other ones I've tried just don't give the same level of scent. They always feel more artificial too.

• Registered Users Posts: 750 ✭✭✭Pretty Polly

lizt wrote: »
    I've tried loads of different bath bombs but I always go back to Lush. i just find their bombs better because they're made with natural ingredients, other ones I've tried just don't give the same level of scent. They always feel more artificial too.

Thanks lizt, the Lush bath bombs really are great aren't they! I'll keep an eye out for their sale.. if they have one? :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Thanks lizt, the Lush bath bombs really are great aren't they! I'll keep an eye out for their sale.. if they have one? :)

Don't think they have sales but sometimes if they have leftover Christmas gift sets they give them away for free with any purchase over a certain amount in January. Not sure if they've been doing that in the past few years though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 chocolate_cat

They are still doing the January sales thing but it starts in december, few days after christmas. ask in your nearest store around christmas what date the sale starts and what time should you start queueing at, you can get really expensive stuff in the sales for free

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 538 ✭✭✭OkayWhatever

Maybe try The Body Shop?? I know they do bath bombs, not sure if they're cheaper than Lush though!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,488 ✭✭✭pikachucheeks

I'll keep an eye out for their sale.. if they have one? :)

Lush usually have a sale in and around October. Products made before a certain date are between 25 and 50% off. [They're not gone off or past their sell by date, just would need to be used up within a month or two of you purchasing them.]

They have sales after Christmas as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 750 ✭✭✭Pretty Polly

Thanks for your replies guys, i'll check with them the next time im in the area and i'll keep you posted:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 mia_xx

Sorry if this is a little late. Last Christmas I was in Belfast around the time of the sales after Christmas, might have been the 27th. I went into lush and they had an offer on..it was buy one get one free. The girl in there was really nice, i had bought some individual items and a few of their gift boxes. I had just started to pick out my free items when she came up to me and told me that I could have a lush legends gift box if I wanted as it was the same price as all the items I had just bought. Therefore as opposed to getting one of each of the items I had already bought for free I got this huge gift box worth over 100euro. It had lots of items I had never tried before and a voucher for 10% off! :D

Go into them around the sales and see if you can work a deal out. They also have excellent online deals. I don't think Lush can be beaten on quality!

Sorry that reply was waay to long.

Advertisement