Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Travelling to Blizzcon

Options
  • 16-08-2011 6:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Hey, I'm heading to Blizzcon this year and it's my first time heading to the States. But I am going on my own. I was wondering if anyone else is heading from Ireland, maybe I could talk to you guys about meeting up, just so I'm not on my own for the whole weekend.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭Columc

Hey man,

me and a friend are heading over there for a week.

We are traveling from dublin to london and a direct flight from london to LAX via british airways.

If you are going by yourself, i would suggest looking into motels around the convention center, prices are quite steep, a block around the convention area(since disneyland is across the world)

On the thursday(20th) WoWInsider are having a meetup with a party, I am not sure were it is att the moment.

On saturday, TeamLiquid(Starcraft 2) are having ameetup, but there is also the annual Blizzcon afterparty on in the hilton hotel on the saturday.

Feel free to PM me with any questions etc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Prejudice

I have my flights and accomodation sorted, staying in the Staybridge Suites. I'll definately be attending the WoWInsider meetup, might go to the TeamLiquid since they also do some LoL.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭Columc

Prejudice wrote: »
    I have my flights and accomodation sorted, staying in the Staybridge Suites. I'll definately be attending the WoWInsider meetup, might go to the TeamLiquid since they also do some LoL.

TL dont do LoL, they may show a stream from one of their users but that is about it...

The blizzcon after party appertly is a must as well, with special guests and all that shinagians

Advertisement