Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Childrens Mayo GAA Jersey

Options
  • 16-08-2011 7:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 47

I'm looking for a childrens Mayo jersey, age 1-2 but I need it for Friday morning. I rang Elverys in Castlebar and they said they dont have any and dont think any of the Elverys in Mayo have them. Can anyone help me if they have seen any in Mayo or think of anywhere around Mayo that might sell them besides Elverys.
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 934 ✭✭✭C-J

Cled wrote: »
    I'm looking for a childrens Mayo jersey, age 1-2 but I need it for Friday morning. I rang Elverys in Castlebar and they said they dont have any and dont think any of the Elverys in Mayo have them. Can anyone help me if they have seen any in Mayo or think of anywhere around Mayo that might sell them besides Elverys.
    Thanks

have you tried lifestyle sports in castlebar? I know some Supervalus have started stocking mayo jerseys, selling tickets etc so it'd be a good start. I got one for my 2 yr old but all the kids sizes are scarce!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,525 ✭✭✭RichT

There is more than one Elverys in Castlebar + Lifestyle Sports + sports shop above Heatons, just off the top of my head.

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭tucked

www.thegaastore.com have a mayo mini-kit, seem quite pricey though, not sure how much they would normally cost. Might be worth a call to see if they would express-post them?

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭tucked

www.elverys.ie also have them available online so maybe try their warehouse directly in Moneen 094 9020300.

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Cled

Thanks for the replies. Elverys sold out everywhere in Ireland of them! Lifestyle, Heatons sports shop and Champion Sports in all Mayo outlets out of them too but got sorted in Lavins in Swinford. For anyone thats looking, Gerry Kennys in Ballina have some childrens ones too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭mayo.mick

Advertisement