Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Updateted gaming Rig.............Thoughs?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,710 ✭✭✭Monotype

Mostly looking good.
    The 2600K won't give you any extra performance in games above the 2500K. It might be worth saving the difference for upgrades later.

That RAM isn't OCZ. Fine RAM but be wary of the size of the heatspreaders - they can get in the way of other components, although the H80 should be ok.

I don't think that hard drive is great value. Given that you already have a substantial SSD, you could get a "green" drive for half the price.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭Fluffy88

Do you mind me asking what browser you used when you ran the script to parse your basket?
    Did you have the site in English or German?
    Did you make any changes to the script at all?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,983 ✭✭✭Tea_Bag

Fluffy88 wrote: »
    Do you mind me asking what browser you used when you ran the script to parse your basket?
    ha I noticed it too fluffy and I wondered myself :D

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭trev179

Fluffy88 wrote: »

I speak german so forgot to change it sorry and google chrome and no changes

Bad boards, going so slow and triple posting!!
    Can be deleted

• Advertisement

Can be deleted

Hmmmm strange ... I tried it in Chrome using German and it came up properly for me :confused:

If your not busy could you do a little check for me to help me fix it?
    In the script at the very beginning you see,
    JavaScript:var debug = false;

change that too
    JavaScript:var debug = true;

basically change false to true and the script will output some info at the bottom of the page when it's run, copy and paste the output at the bottom so I can take a little look at it :)

If that's confusing or your too busy don't worry about doing it, I haven't seen this happen before so it could have been a fluke. Thank you.

Also that's an impressive build, hope it goes well for you!

Advertisement