Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hardwareversand.de RMA questions

Options
  • 16-08-2011 9:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭

Hey guys

My 6850 seems to be messed up (take a look at the picture here) After re installing the graphics card drivers + furmark for about 3 minuites the screen is normal but there is all sorts of black lines appearing everywhere.

Anyway I printed off the RMA form and I just noticed that you can get a alternative item instead of a replacement/refund.

Anyway I payed lots for my 6850 at the time (167.00) and now the more powerfull 6870 is only €142 :eek:. Will the super flower amazon be enough and would the graphics card fit in my case?

BTW my friend gave me a lend of a spare graphics card (club 3D 3870) and everything *touch wood* is fine.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭Trevor451

To mods, sorry for bumping so quickly but I really need help on this since I am going to send the RMA off tomorrow. Thanks

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 4,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭deconduo

Trevor451 wrote: »
    Hey guys

My 6850 seems to be messed up (take a look at the picture here) After re installing the graphics card drivers + furmark for about 3 minuites the screen is normal but there is all sorts of black lines appearing everywhere.

Anyway I printed off the RMA form and I just noticed that you can get a alternative item instead of a replacement/refund.

Anyway I payed lots for my 6850 at the time (167.00) and now the more powerfull 6870 is only €142 :eek:. Will the super flower amazon be enough and would the graphics card fit in my case?

BTW my friend gave me a lend of a spare graphics card (club 3D 3870) and everything *touch wood* is fine.

What case do you have? Answer should be yes to both though.

deconduo wrote: »
    What case do you have? Answer should be yes to both though.

NZXT hades. I appreciate your fast reply :D

Also, while I am at it. Does anybody know where to find the account number. I can only find the Order/ Customer number? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,983 ✭✭✭Tea_Bag

FWIW, its probably worth ringing them up either way. I spoke to them and English was perfect. anyway I didn't fill in any RMA forms or anything for mine.

Tea_Bag wrote: »
    FWIW, its probably worth ringing them up either way. I spoke to them and English was perfect. anyway I didn't fill in any RMA forms or anything for mine.

Yeah I called them up (I just hope my phone bill isn't going to be huge :eek:) and they arranged for UPS to pick up the graphics card sometime tomorrow.

How long did it take for your 6950 to be fixed?

• Advertisement

Trevor451 wrote: »
    Yeah I called them up (I just hope my phone bill isn't going to be huge :eek:) and they arranged for UPS to pick up the graphics card sometime tomorrow.

How long did it take for your 6950 to be fixed?
    Still waiting for it to get back :( but I'm studying for exams so don't want the distraction anyway.

Still waiting for it to get back :( but I'm studying for exams so don't want the distraction anyway.

You have been waiting for it for more than a month? :eek: I would get on to them asap and ask what the story is. Also good luck in your exams :p

lol I don't know where I said a month. its been about a week.

lol I don't know where I said a month. its been about a week.

Oops... must have read the date wrong :o This is what happens when you only get 4 hours sleep :p

Advertisement