Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What book are you reading atm??

Options
1310311312313314316»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,018 ✭✭✭✭adox

Just finished “Our Little Cruelties” by Liz Nugent.
    A great read. Not one likeable character in the whole book and yet I was totally engulfed in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,018 ✭✭✭✭adox

Ipso wrote: »
    What crime fiction authors do you recommend?
    I really like James Ellroy, David Peace’s Red Riding quartet was great and just got into the Harry Bosch series. From an Irish point if view, I enjoyed Tana French’s books and Alan Glynn’s trilogy of Winterland, Graveland and Bloodland.

Robert Dugoni is excellent in the genre. Fairly prolific as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,218 ✭✭✭bonzodog2

I really like James Ellroy, David Peace’s Red Riding quartet was great and just got into the Harry Bosch series. From an Irish point if view, I enjoyed Tana French’s books and Alan Glynn’s trilogy of Winterland, Graveland and Bloodland.

I'd put a word in for James Lee Burke, John Connolly and Michael Connolly

• Registered Users Posts: 12,050 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Peter James "dead" series of books well worth a read.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,726 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

Mod: We're nearing the 10,000 post mark so I'm locking this. New thread here:

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2058065050

The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the LORD your God.

Leviticus 19:34

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement