Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TRADE: NeoGeo Pocket colour

• 16-08-2011 9:50pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭

Looking for a saturn maybe, i feel i have no use for the pocket, as GB and iPhone take care of that end!

6050281409_5ee9b3be5f.jpg

Up for some offers of other stuff too, i know a few of you cats here are looking for the NGC :pac:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭SdoowSirhc

TEMPTED!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,056 ✭✭✭Sparks43

Offer 1 copy of Boulder Dash Xl for the pc

Only bought today

Bloody great game:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Don't suppose you want to trade for a Gamecube with Resi Evil and a Megadrive plug & play? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 220 ✭✭sengoku

I'm confused. :confused:

Are you offering the NGPC in the photo with the two pictured games? Or just the NGPC? Does it have the same fascia design as pictured?

I don't have a Saturn, but I do have "other stuff".

Are you interested?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭safetyboy

yes thats a photo what i'm offering!

Have a gamecube / dreamcast * 2 / n64 * 3 / snes / nes / xbox 360 / ps1/2 and megadrive and genesis. so dont need anymore of that lot!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,957 ✭✭✭Mr.Saturn

My first-born, couple of kidneys and a small, somewhat southwestern Asian state. Oman, what a great deal.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement