Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Buzzin' Fly Records

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 8,322 ✭✭✭Scubadevils

Yeah seems to have been a lot of music destroyed, feckin riotin' scum! Bleep sent out an email during the week about Warp stock which was also held at that warehouse...
    As many of you may know, a large amount of Warp’s stock was sadly
    destroyed in the burning of the Sony DADC / PIAS warehouse earlier
    this week, alongside the stock of many other great independent labels.
    We would like to thank everyone who has got in touch to offer their
    sympathy and kind words.

We just want to clarify a few things; the Bleep stock-room is separate from the
    Sony DADC warehouse. Everything that is in-stock on the store is ready
    to ship and as usual we aim to dispatch all orders within one working
    day. All Warp pre-orders will still be fulfilled, we are
    trading as usual.

Please continue supporting PIAS, your independent labels and stores in
    their efforts to get the independent music community back up and running as
    quickly as they can.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭EarlERizer

Thats terrible to hear about record labels loosing that kind of stock in one fell swoop,sad to hear that,was bad enough watching that place burn but to hear that it housed stock belonging to labels is just sickening.

I wouldn't be a big fan of Deep,Tech house , I actually have a few Buzzin fly vinyls I was trying to offload, wondering if i should hang onto them now.Picked them up in a bulk load of 'house' vinyls that I bought.

Unity - I Love Unity
    Rodamaal - Insomnia "Ame Mixing" 'Exclusive 3 vinyl pack
    Justin Martin - The Fugitive
    Alexander Maier - Road of Injury
    Justin Martin - Nightowl
    Moreno - Firebird
    Tiga - 3 Weeks (PIAS Records)
    Buzzin Fly Vol 4 - Various
    The Green Man - Blink
    Unity - Love in the dead of night EP

Anyway after reading this thread I blew the dust off n gave the vinyls a play, i'm on listen number 5 of this tune at the minute lol

:cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Great track, never heard it before. Must add it to the list.

Advertisement