Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Graduate Diploma in Computing

Options
  • 16-08-2011 10:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭

Hi Guys, thinking of doing a GradDip in computing in UL, AIT or NUI Galway. I have a few questions if anyone could help:

I see AIT and UL have programs. Could someone recommend which one looks the best as I am looking to transfer into programming

I'm a Chartered Accountant who currently can not find work if I do this diploma have I a good chance of a job or is it a waste of time? I love computers and have thought about transferring over for ages but just wanted to finish my CA first.

Can anyone tell me if I do a GradDip in one of the above is there any chance of getting into a masters in one of the above. Would a masters then give me a good chance of a job?

The reasons for my transfer is I have a child and need work in North Tipp Limerick area at the moment accounting work here has completely dried up but I see a load of software and it jobs. Any help greatly appreciated. Obviously I would prefer UL or AIT due to commute however if UCC or NUIG have good courses let me know. Thanks a million

Advertisement