Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dublin basketball

Options
  • 16-08-2011 10:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

hi im moving to dun laoghaire next month and i was wondering if there were any mens senior teams near there that i could possibly try out for. if not does anyone play locally that i can meet up with for a few games. thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

Hi Rick, theres a bunch of people who play pickup games here usually Weds/Fri/Sunday evenings. It's not as competitive as a senior mens team but fine for running and playing a bit.
    http://www.facebook.com/groups/173972555961507?ap=1 is where it's organised in terms of getting numbers etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Rick_M

thanks for that it sounds good ill check it out now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 NS Nets

Hey Rick,

We're actually looking for new players now. If you're interested, just give us a call or email when you're in town and want to train. Cheers.

Joe

www.northsidenets.com

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭Jordans n Timbs

Lafortezza wrote: »
    Hi Rick, theres a bunch of people who play pickup games here usually Weds/Fri/Sunday evenings. It's not as competitive as a senior mens team but fine for running and playing a bit.
    http://www.facebook.com/groups/173972555961507?ap=1 is where it's organised in terms of getting numbers etc.

o_0

i been living in dublin on and off but will be living there full time again in september and this is just what i was looking for....

anyone can play right ?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

Yeah, anyone at all, beginners/female/cork people, no problem.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭Jordans n Timbs

sheeeeeeeeeeeeit done deal then broham....im gonna check that out for sure soon as i get situated.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Rick_M

NS Nets wrote: »
    Hey Rick,

We're actually looking for new players now. If you're interested, just give us a call or email when you're in town and want to train. Cheers.

Joe

www.northsidenets.com

Hey Joe,

Ill be moving up on Sunday, I tried the link but for some reason my laptop cant find the page.
    If you could PM me the email address or a phone number I will contact you during the week.

Thanks,

Rick

• Registered Users Posts: 13 GlenBounce

you could try glenageary bounce we are trying to make a mens team at the moment and need as many players as we can get. contact us at glenagearybounce@gmail.com

• Registered Users Posts: 20,835 ✭✭✭✭cormie

Hehe, just saw this too so will just copy what I said in the other thread: Check this facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/200995453303368/

It's a group of us who play in Bray and there may be games around the Dun Laoghaire area available to play in occasionally too :) Anyone welcome!

Advertisement