Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a m16a3

Options
  • 16-08-2011 10:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19,644 ✭✭✭✭

Hey I'm looking for a m16a3.My budget would be around €240.I'm looking for this because I would like a long rifle and its very customisable. I basically want to know what brand you guys would recommend.I found an AGM one for €225 but heard it's not built very well.The externals don't bother me too much I mainly want one with a good gearbox.Thanks
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 718 ✭✭✭$kilkenny

if you add an extra 80 to that you could get your hands on an m16a4 by VFC, the E-series one.
    Or you could get a price for a G&P m16, should be about the same id say.
    for 240 your looking at dboys.
    for an idea just check out cybergun

• Registered Users Posts: 19,644 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

That could be an option.Might just save up for a VFC.Any links you could stick up there?

• Registered Users Posts: 718 ✭✭✭$kilkenny

am airsoftguns.ie and Quality airsoft supplies
    but both have thier websites down
    here it is here though.
    http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/aeg/vfc/vfc-m16a3-e-series-airsoft-aeg.html
    it says it has a nylon fiber body but on redwolf it says an aluminium
    http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airsoft/AEG_AEP_VFC_VFC_M16A3_E_Series.htm
    i was also on the market for a new m16, i was opying for G&P or VFC

• Registered Users Posts: 19,644 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Well theres another gun to add onto my list just after the five seven.Thanks for that, seems like the perfect choice. Now does anyone have much experience with them?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

an alternative is to get an m4 and upgrade the barrel by getting a longer RIS set or suppressor. if you can't get an M16

• Advertisement
Advertisement