Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is Debenhams in tralee gone ?

Options
  • 16-08-2011 11:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭

story going aroud this evening that Debenhams in manor west is closed or gone ? i have not been over in a few days , any one over there today ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,387 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

AmberAmber wrote: »
    story going aroud this evening that Debenhams in manor west is closed or gone ? i have not been over in a few days , any one over there today ?
    Well, a close relative of mine works there and I haven't heard from her that it has plans to close. I'm sure if she had just lost her job she would have told me by now.

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭AmberAmber

ah yea , sure there is always some bad story doing the rounds. its a great place to shop !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Sageandwise

Anybody heard the rumours about Shaws closing?

• Registered Users Posts: 24,052 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

At least once a year since they opened.

• Registered Users Posts: 975 ✭✭✭newman10

Shaws are owned by 2 branches of the Shaw family. One branch of the family want to sell and are in dispute with the board. That is where the rumour is coming from.

Any opinion on the new Jack & Jones / Vero Modo

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,360 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

newman10 wrote: »
    Shaws are owned by 2 branches of the Shaw family. One branch of the family want to sell and are in dispute with the board. That is where the rumour is coming from.

Any opinion on the new Jack & Jones / Vero Modo

the shops look great together, good move, but I am disappointed with Vero Moda's stock. I used to shop a lot there when they were in the Mall, loved their clothes, but they are not as good anymore & I noticed that in Dublin during the summer when I was up. Pity.

Advertisement