Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

drinking in dublin city

Options
  • 16-08-2011 11:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 680 ✭✭✭

where is the cheapest pint in dublin city

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

Pint of what? Cheapest Guinness I've had was in O'Reilly's. Think it was about three fiddy.

• Registered Users Posts: 680 ✭✭✭sanbrafyffe

i cant think where that pub is

chin_grin wrote: »
    Pint of what? Cheapest Guinness I've had was in O'Reilly's. Think it was about three fiddy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

i cant think where that pub is

Under Tara St Dart Station.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/OReillys-Pub/158897874133174

• Registered Users Posts: 22,322 ✭✭✭✭Esel

There are a few long threads on this already.

Royale Café, Steven's St, D2 All pints €3. It's the new Chinaman's, basically. Cheap grub too.

Not your ornery onager

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,847 ✭✭✭HavingCrack

Esel wrote: »
    There are a few long threads on this already.

Royale Café, Steven's St, D2 All pints €3. It's the new Chinaman's, basically. Cheap grub too.

Is there anywhere slightly more interesting than D2 with pints in the same price bracket? Not a great fan of the Royale Cafe if it's the pub I'm thinking of with its weird opening hours.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭JosDel

I could be wrong here, but I heard Diceys on Harcourt st were charging €2 a pint on Wednesdays.....anybody else hear this ?

I was there on Friday late and was charged €4 a pint which is not bad for Friday

• Registered Users Posts: 22,322 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Not a great fan of the Royale Cafe if it's the pub I'm thinking of with its weird opening hours.
    Never mind the clientele! :D As I said, think The Chinaman (if anybody remembers it).....

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭Shanannigan

i had a pint of Beamish in the Leeson Lounge for less than 3.50 I'm sure..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,133 ✭✭✭FloatingVoter

Esel wrote: »
    Never mind the clientele! :D As I said, think The Chinaman (if anybody remembers it).....

Very respectable shop to those of us who remember The Napper Tandy. The Stork on Cork St. outlived The Chinaman. Now that was a pub with ehhh....character.

But 3 of the best for your average psychopath.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,116 ✭✭✭starviewadams

The Pav in Trinity does 4 cans for €8,it's where we always go,none of us are students in Trinity either.

It's a lovely spot too and always a good amount of nice girls there too!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭Shanannigan

The Pav in Trinity does 4 cans for €8,it's where we always go,none of us are students in Trinity either.

It's a lovely spot too and always a good amount of nice girls there too!

good call, forgot about that one.. it is indeed a fine spot to go for a drink on a sunny afternoon/evening..

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 353 ✭✭discodiva92

Could we go there this Tuesday night?

Advertisement