Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Most random souvenir you brought home while steaming drunk..

Options
  • 16-08-2011 11:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭

Remember landing home from a nightclub with a soap dispenser one night...god knows how i managed to get it off the wall..Drink seems to give people super strength..

Could have been the same night (can't remember) but stole one of those 'unexpected pregnancy' pictures from the back of a cubicle door :o

And of course the obligatory randomers jacket and traffic cone on occasion

Whats the most random thing you have brought home from a night out?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭Scrappychimow

A decapitated human head.

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭StevieNicksFan

A decapitated human head.

I would like that returned please :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

Election posters. A mate and I filled our whole flat with them one night in college.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

It wasn't me but a mate brought home some of those road works flashing lights. He set them up, there was 4 of them and called me in to look. It was a wtf moment. He brought them camping after that.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

remember when cinemas used to have big letters showing the names and times of films instead of the electronic ones they have now? yeah a bunch of letters from a cinema that was closing down

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

A Garda hat

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭Mickjg

My friend and I fished an oil barrel out of Lake Michigan and gave it to my room mate as a present, thanking him for the plank he had given me the night before.

We were completely sober.

I miss Mr. Drummond :(

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭StevieNicksFan

Hal1 wrote: »
    It wasn't me but a mate brought home some of those road works flashing lights. He set them up, there was 4 of them and called me in to look. It was a wtf moment. He brought them camping after that.

That's actually a pretty cool (and useful) thing to rob..and wouldn't have happened only for the delightful consequences of alcohol consumption

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

I sneaked one of those small 1 cup teapots into a friends back pack in the pub for mischief.

He told me that later he was back in some gaf and there was an American guy boasting about robbing a pint glass and he whips out the teapot and says

'a pint glass?'

'pfff try a teapot'!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 959 ✭✭✭kwalshe

I have a friend who brought home a traffic light after it was damaged in a traffic accident. This was about 20yrs ago and they wired it up and put switches to override the controller aswell, all while drunk.
    I will alway rememeber how bright the light was from it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 937 ✭✭✭newbee22

Salt and pepper shakers, not my brightest idea....my handbag was covered in salt and pepper....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭xoxyx

I brought back my phone, which I could have sworn I had lost on a night out about six months previously.

I'm guessing, having given the matter logical and careful thought, that I must have craftily hidden it from potential phone-nabbers, and then, when I got to that same level of drunkenness again, I craftily retrieved it from what must have been a pretty good hiding place.

Either that or else it's some kind of homing phone.

Logical thought be damned though after a heavy night. When first I woke up and saw it on my bedside locker, I thought I had travelled back in time!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,899 ✭✭✭✭BBDBB

traffic cone

flashing light from road works

one of these
    http://img1.photographersdirect.com/img/15386/wm/pd481801.jpg

no not the speed camera, the white plastic box with the arrow

back in my serious drinking days I "found" a house sign and transported it back about 10 miles somehow and it made its way on top of my old school, how the hell I got up there I have no idea

• Registered Users Posts: 12,700 ✭✭✭✭Ally Dick

A housemate of mine arrived home one night with a crate of apples. He climbed a wall and robbed them from the back of our local Supervalu

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭Aishae

A bra that looks like a pair of Xmas puddings. The red Holly at the nipples flashed. No f-ing idea where that came from! Wonder where it went

• Registered Users Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭Thatnastyboy

Crabs.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭hairyfairy00

Yore Da

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

My ex

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭ItsAWindUp

My now wife:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭miss_shadow

A pub stool,salt and pepper bottles,pub grub menu and a lemon

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,300 ✭✭✭HazDanz

Not really random but definitely the most useful for me was a Chinese food menu within a fancy leather covering from a local Chinese restaurant.

Just made ordering take away that much more enjoyable.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,001 ✭✭✭recylingbin

OMG like OMG I'm so random.
    I randomly use the word random inappropriately.
    The randomness of it all.

random.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Bonavox

I would like that returned please :mad:

lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 427 ✭✭scotty_irish

this.

photoon20110513at14052.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭Simon Adebisi

A big furry spider that was a halloween decoration in the Galway bay hotel.

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭PTO

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/1/889512_69a68c41af.jpg

Something kinda like this from a fairground out in Skerries. Had it in the shed for about 2 years!!

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭stephenk123

i woke up spooning a wing mirror off a truck lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭Scartbeg

A 20 foot roll of marble effect lino - thought it would be useful for our toga party but it was so cruddy my flatmates threw it out (took 2 of them to carry it down the stairs, god knows how I dragged it up on my own)

• Registered Users Posts: 78,369 ✭✭✭✭Victor

I was told some students stole an LED sign from outside a church.

Yes, they got a sign from God.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭AlkalineAcid

My room-mate once took a snow man from a neighbour's front garden, put it in our's and left a traffic cone in its place.

Advertisement