Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Easter Eggs in August

Options
  • 16-08-2011 11:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi, does anyone know where you can buy Easter Eggs in Dublin in August? I need them for a photo shoot . Many thanks
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,778 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Why not try calling Cadbury's marketing department or the like? You won't find any on sale this time of the year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭HappyHouseWife

Would you believe I only opened my Lily O Briens egg last week? it was lovely! ate the sweets out of it on Easter Sunday but left the egg 'til August.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭tfak85

There is a great little shop on Kevin Street, it's very random, they do a Christmas club and other bits but they have Jedward eggs in the window for only a couple of quid, and with the Jedward eggs you get two for the price of one!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Corsendonk

Celtic Chocolates, they do all the gluten free, diabetic easter egg ranges, they manufacture in Ireland so if they do have any they will be easier to collect.

http://www.goldenpages.ie/celtic-chocolates-ltd-summerhill/1/

Advertisement