Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Very odd request to do with being nude!!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Dancor

irishbird wrote: »
    or the adult cinema on Dorset Street

I think you are a shill for this place.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,301 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

insomniak wrote: »
    have a bedroom, but she set the rules that can't be in anyone's house or in hotel room. Has to be something different, a challenge of sorts
    She sounds like an exhibitionist: someone who wants to f**k your brains out where people can see it.

Maybe goto Blessington Lakes one of the days? Or look for a secluded graveyard, make sure that none of the tombstones show a year any later than 1900 to ensure no-one visits, and shag on top of a flat dolmen. Bring a blanket.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,047 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

mikemac wrote: »
    Get a tent, go up the Dublin mountains to some dense forest and have a picnic for yourselves, few cans too

Desert is up to ye

If you're quiet and not blaring music, well I doubt a landowner is going to find you two
    hi larry

• Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭blackdog2

Go into brown thomas on grafton street, pretend to try something on, while actually taking it off, stroll out bollock naked onto Wicklow Street

Bonus points if you get stopped by a chugger and impale her on your pork sword

• Registered Users Posts: 1,522 ✭✭✭neilthefunkeone

Just off Vico Rd in Dalky.. Nudie swimming spot..

Plenty of dangly bits!!

Spied many a penis when kayaking out that way!!1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15 Zilch

And what about ideas for the next one, and the one after that and don't forget the one where the Gardai come across you. But to give you a small detail re: a problem I have. I walk my dog in the Phoenix park and the route I take can frequently be filled with used condoms, that I have problems getting her away from.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,133 ✭✭✭FloatingVoter

Zilch wrote: »
    And what about ideas for the next one, and the one after that and don't forget the one where the Gardai come across you. But to give you a small detail re: a problem I have. I walk my dog in the Phoenix park and the route I take can frequently be filled with used condoms, that I have problems getting her away from.

Tell the used condoms to stop chasing your dog.

• Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭blackdog2

Just off Vico Rd in Dalky.. Nudie swimming spot..

Plenty of dangly bits!!

Spied many a penis when kayaking out that way!!1

Bono certainly fits in with his neighbours so. the prick.

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭Sooopie

irishbird wrote: »
    the phoenix park but your girlfriend does know she is living in Ireland

Rain and cold might have an adverse effect on your member :p

or the adult cinema on Dorset Street

:eek:

is there one?!!

first i heard of that

does it have many screens?!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,049 ✭✭✭discus

Theres a Naturist and Exhibitionism Society of Ireland page on facebook somehwere.... Ask them!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,371 ✭✭✭Fuinseog

Okay so I need somewhere to be nude, plain and simple :)
    I do not know anything about Dublin and a girl I met wants to go on a nude date with me, I have no idea why or anything along those lines but it is the truth!
    I have googled immensely but have only found http://www.lonelyplanet.com/ireland/dublin/travel-tips-and-articles/76169 which doesn't really look too good! I have looked up spa's and steam rooms but cannot find anything great
    Does anyone know anything or do I have to suggest we meet at 5am in the middle of nowhere naked?

Dublin is difficult because its hard to find an isolated spot and as you can see from the comments here Irish people are uncomfortable with naked bodies.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭emc2

Look for an Art class that needs 2 nude models!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,322 ✭✭✭✭Esel

emc2 wrote: »
    Look for an Art class that needs 2 nude models!
    Great idea! Full marks for thinking outside the box.

Not your ornery onager

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Streak together at a large sporting event.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭irlirishkev

Esel wrote: »
    Great idea! Full marks for thinking outside the box.

Argh.. too.. many.. jokes!!!

There's a place on pearse st behind trinity that are always looking for figure models. Great idea!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

Go down to Portrane beach - there's at least one cave down there.

Annes Park in Raheny - full of nooks and crannies...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,562 ✭✭✭✭Sunnyisland

The phoenix park, it has lots of discreet places,so i've been told ;):D

• Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭bigar

Rent a van, mini bus or limo

• Registered Users Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Pity Spencer Tunnick isn't back in town

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭crimsonfire

I think I see this girls modus operandi. She wants to test you. If you don't spend the whole date staring at her unmentionables then she'll trust you more. Little unfair if you ask me. Can't fight nature!:D

If you're willing to travel a bit outside Dublin there's many wooded areas to be found that are virtually deserted. Trust me ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 418 ✭✭Chris Hansen

I think I see this girls modus operandi. She wants to test you. If you don't spend the whole date staring at her unmentionables then she'll trust you more. Little unfair if you ask me. Can't fight nature!:D

If you're willing to travel a bit outside Dublin there's many wooded areas to be found that are virtually deserted. Trust me ;)

Are you one of these 'joggers' that always ends up finding the body?:confused:

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Brittas Bay?

No wonder I've blocked out all my childhood trips there :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,070 ✭✭✭ScouseMouse

How about my kitchen?

By the way, you do not need to attend yourself;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭Thud

most Dublin parks close at 9 o'clock scope out a way into one and meet her at 9.30, you should have the place to yourself once the park attendants go home

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭HellFireClub

have a bedroom, but she set the rules that can't be in anyone's house or in hotel room. Has to be something different, a challenge of sorts

Is this a first date??? If it is, I'd automatically suspect that someone that you previously upset has asked this person to help her make a complete idiot out of you by leaving you naked in some public place. Seriously...

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭penana

The nearest Garda Station ... seriously; she [do you even know for certain it is a "she" or did you just meet online?] sounds not only odd but possibly dangerously unbalanced ... do take care!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement