Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Double Room in St Kilda Available 12th September

Options
  • 17-08-2011 12:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hi All,

Myself and my friend will be leaving Melbourne on Monday 12th September to hit New Zealand for the Rugby World Cup (yipee!!). Therefore our room will be available to rent.
    It is a spacious double room in St Kilda - 5 mins from Acland Street, 10 mins from the beach. It is serviced by great tram links (Nos. 3,16, 67 & 96) so ideal for someone working in the city or St Kilda Road.
    The house was previously a holiday letting so comes fully furnished - all you need to do is bring your suitcase and unpack. You will be sharing with two easy going Irish lads.
    As it is a double room it would ideally suit a couple or perhaps two girls willing to share. Rent is $350 per week for the room which includes bills.

It really is a great house in a brillant location.
    PM me if you need and more details or want to make contact.

Thanks! :)

Advertisement