Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

samsung galaxy ace, or Nokia c7 ?

Options
  • 17-08-2011 12:57am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,039 ✭✭✭

Which is better. Currently have Samsung ace, getting a c7 tomorrow. Not too impressed with the ace, have it about 2 weeks now. Dont know which one to keep.
    Any advise?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,224 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Forget about the c7 if you don't like the ace as it's a million times better.

htc desire s, iPhone, what's the budget?

What do you want from a phone, the ace isn't bad, have you given it a fair go?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,056 ✭✭✭✭BostonB

MJ23 wrote: »
    ...Not too impressed with the ace...
    Any advise?

First explain why you're not impressed...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,039 ✭✭✭MJ23

I've given it a fair go.
    Screen not bright enough,
    screen locks too quickly.
    The charge lasts no length when connected to internet.
    Have all email contacts in my contacts list for texts, no way of getting them out.

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭KrisW

C7 has an update (Symbian "Anna") being pushed out more or less right now, so make sure you download the Nokia Ovi Suite for your PC, and check for a software update at the end of next week.

In build quality, battery life and screen, the C7 knocks the socks off the Ace. Only the software lets the Nokia down, and that is improving.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,056 ✭✭✭✭BostonB

Thanks for that MJ23. I'd be interested in hearing what you think of the C7.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,039 ✭✭✭MJ23

I'll let you know when i get it going. Have it now, trying to unlock it

Advertisement