Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CAO FREAKOUT !!

Options
  • 17-08-2011 12:58am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hey guys :)

Emm so i applied for level 6 Culinary Arts in Limerick, i did LCA and i completed a FETAC Level 5 course although I passed I didnt really give it my all and got 270 points out of 8 subjects. Minimum points 150 for Culinary Arts

So my question is how popular is this course? And would anyone have any idea of what my chances of getting in ? Is LIT a popular college? I never got offered a place in round zero and i'm really freaking out. I know the results are out Monday and everyone thinks i'll be fine but i really want to know what to expect. Is there a chance I wont get offered anything atall ??

Please help :(:(:(:(:(
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,824 ✭✭✭RoyalMarine

the course is popular, but its also popular in other colleges around ireland.

270 points is well above the threshold of the required 150, so you are a sure winner in that area.

honestly, id say chill out for the weekend, relax as much as you can, take your mind off things, and come monday, you should start looking for a place to live...

sadly, no one can give you a 100% answer as to weather you will get it or not, but going on how you did, id say you are in with a very very good chance.

Advertisement