Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Where is Claire Tully ?s

• 17-08-2011 2:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 27

What has happened to Claire Tully ? she seems to have vanished off the face of the earth

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,489 ✭✭✭iMax

Was only thinking the same thing today.

She tweeted something about moving to uk, deleted her Facebook fan page & personal page & own website (although the shop is still there if you type it in).

Just like that, erased from existence...

Best of luck to her if she's starting over, she'd had a tough couple of months

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

Maybe she is doing the PhD she said she was saving to do in the UK.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,571 ✭✭✭newmug

Eh, WHO is Claire Tully?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,720 ✭✭✭Sid_Justice

running for the aras

newmug wrote: »
    Eh, WHO is Claire Tully?

You spent as long typing that as you would have Googling her.

Unless of course you are showing faux-ignorance to seem cool. She's been pretty hard to completely miss (with that rack she'd be hard to miss :pac:) on TV, newspapers etc.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,441 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

She's been pretty hard to completely miss (with that rack she'd be hard to miss :pac:) on TV, newspapers etc.

Why? I have to say I've never heard of her?

I just googled her.. She's an Irish pg3 girl yeah? Hardly impossible to miss in fairness :confused:

Good for her all the same. Get em out for the lads :pac: n stuff

xzanti wrote: »
    Why? I have to say I've never heard of her?

I just googled her.. She's an Irish pg3 girl yeah? Hardly impossible to miss in fairness :confused:

Good for her all the same. Get em out for the lads :pac: n stuff

You don't have to say you knew her, there was a clause at the start of that paragraph saying "Unless of course you are showing faux-ignorance". In other words, if you were doing the "who is she?" dig that plenty do on Boards.

Although I'm a bit mystified as to how somebody could not even know of her before now (even just to know the name and that she is a model) given how often she was in papers, TV shows, mentioned on Boards etc. There have been God knows how many threads on here about her.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 KezzieKa

Honestly, he's not the only one. I googled and I know her story alright but I'd never has recognized her by name.

Had you said the Page 3 girl who has brains I would have got it. :D

As for where she is, hopefully she raked in enough cash to finish her education the way she wants to.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,346 ✭✭✭✭homerjay2005

does anybody know where she has disappeared to?

she was one of the biggest twitter/facebook people a year ago and now she has vanished completely off them all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 DHennessy

i do know at one stage she was living in portugal with her boyfriend, padraig amond who is a proffessional soccer player. he moved from sligo rovers to pacos fereira in portugal. he has since changed clubs again to someone in england. im not sure if the 2 are still together but thats where she was at one stage anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

I'm more interested in what happened to Keeley Hazell!!

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Hart

She moved to England to study for a Masters, Cambridge I think. She deleted her online presence as she didn’t want people in the college to know about her past I understand.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 956 ✭✭✭Arrow in the Knee

yeah haven't seen her in a while pity she was grand

• Registered Users Posts: 42 R.W Callaghan

This isn't after hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 42 R.W Callaghan

This isn't after hours.

My apologies

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭Jane Eyre

Hmmm. Just googled her. Never seen her before and the name is just vaguely familiar. Nothing 'faux' about my ignorance I'll have you know.

She has a BIG personality!;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

She's on Google search!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,984 ✭✭✭Stovepipe

I dunno. Claire Tully was kilt telling us how smart she was, Physics degree and all yet the best thing she could think of, to do with that expensive education, was to get her tits out for money.Move on, love.

regards
    Stovepipe

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 424 ✭✭SimonLynch

Padraig's playing for Accrington Stanley (who are they), scored at the weekend, are you sure you didn't know who he's playing for now? Might have been 'faux ignorance' :-)

• Advertisement

SimonLynch wrote: »
    scored at the weekend

His goal wasn't too bad either:D

Advertisement