Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So, how did it go? RESULTS LC 2011 (in this thread only)

14567810»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭Sm4shbox

Irish (H) - A2 (:mad: Expected an A1)
    English (H) - B1
    French (H) - B1
    Chemistry (H) - B2 (Expected an A2/B1)
    Maths (O) - B2
    Bus St (H) - B3 (:()
    Geography (H) - C2 (:mad: Was expecting an A2, honestly think they added up the points wrong or something! :confused:)

Anybody think they could have forgotten to add my project results for GEOG or something? Never got a C in my life and was happy with the paper :confused:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,234 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Sm4shbox wrote: »
    Anybody think they could have forgotten to add my project results for GEOG or something? Never got a C in my life and was happy with the paper :confused:

Of course it's possible. I hope you've asked to see your papers and you can check.

You need to be sure though that any teacher who was marking your work beforehand actually knew the standard of LC exams (i.e. had corrected themselves).

• Registered Users Posts: 12 RADON99

English (H) A2
    Irish (0) A2
    Maths (H) A2
    Economics (H) A1
    Biology (H) A1
    Spanish (H) A1
    Physics (H) A1

delighted. very pleasantly surprised with my english as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 268 ✭✭SeanMadd

Anyone who received good grades wanna give me some studying tips? Haha :)
    Am doing:
    English
    Irish
    Maths (O)
    Biology
    German
    Business
    Art

(All honours except maths). PM me any of your tips, I'd really appreciate them!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,036 ✭✭✭Sanity_Saviour

SeanMadd wrote: »
    Anyone who received good grades wanna give me some studying tips? Haha :)
    Am doing:
    English
    Irish
    Maths (O)
    Biology
    German
    Business
    Art

(All honours except maths). PM me any of your tips, I'd really appreciate them!
    For business all you need to do is exam question after exam question after exam question...if you put effort into it its the easiest a1 in the leaving

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 244 ✭✭njd2010

Sm4shbox wrote: »
    Irish (H) - A2 (:mad: Expected an A1)
    English (H) - B1
    French (H) - B1
    Chemistry (H) - B2 (Expected an A2/B1)
    Maths (O) - B2
    Bus St (H) - B3 (:()
    Geography (H) - C2 (:mad: Was expecting an A2, honestly think they added up the points wrong or something! :confused:)

Get it checked- a person in my year got her results checked and it turns out somewhere along the line someone had put down "68%" instead of "86%". Shít happens!

Advertisement