Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

web pages for self (re)registration

Options
  • 17-08-2011 9:55am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

I'm trying to switch back to ESB and I've had to give up on doing it myself.
    Why doesn't the web regsitration work? I give all my meter readings and click to go on to the Payment section and nothing happens. No mention of what field is incorrectly filled in, if any!

I've been on the phone for over 20 minytes talking to one of the customer service people. There must be a better way.

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Hi healyp,

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with the online registration tool - what browser are you using?
    healyp wrote:
    I've been on the phone for over 20 minytes talking to one of the customer service people. There must be a better way.

You can always send one of us boards reps here a private message with all your details - we can then process the request ourselves.

Hope this helps,

David.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 healyp

Hi healyp,

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with the online registration tool - what browser are you using?
    David.

I'm using firefox 3.6.18. What would be helpful is if the fields that were incorrectly filled in were displayed in red. But in this case I don't think there were any. At least, that's what I'm saying and I'm sticking with it ;-).

I'm fixed up now because I had one of the customer reps set me up but it owuld have been a lot faster if I could have done it myself :-(.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Hi healyp,

I'll forward on your feedback to our web team. Glad to hear you're fixed up now; if you need any further help just give me a shout.

Thanks,

David.

Advertisement