Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anywhere nice to eat around Tottenham?

Options
  • 17-08-2011 10:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭

Will have a few hours to kill after City game before Stansted flight. Anyone know any nice restaurants? (Chinese, Italian, Steakhouse) on the route. Concious that Tottenham is not the most upmarket place and in light of the recent riots but maybe someone knows of a hidden gem? If not, it will have to a KFC or something in Standsted :(

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,744 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

You say that like KFC is a bad thing!

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭Deisler

Your probably best to go to the Stanstead Hilton which is beside airport. Resurant there isnt too bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭Undercover

Had a lovely chicken sheesh in a Turkish kebab shop on the High Road when we were there in April for the Gooners game. Even had it paid for by one of their fans!

Shop local pal I'd say, they need the money more than any of the others mentioned.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

larry1 wrote: »
    Will have a few hours to kill after City game before Stansted flight. Anyone know any nice restaurants? (Chinese, Italian, Steakhouse) on the route. Concious that Tottenham is not the most upmarket place and in light of the recent riots but maybe someone knows of a hidden gem? If not, it will have to a KFC or something in Standsted :(

Thanks

I'd head to the airport if I was you and have some grub in the bar, although one of the proper regulars to the lane might think differently.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭yiddo59

Chick+King.bmp

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25 davemac24

http://sanmarco.co.uk/

tottenham is a dive but this palce is the best of a bad lot

Advertisement