Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hair perm for a guy

Options
  • 17-08-2011 10:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 9

I just moved to Dublin & want to have curly hair for a change so if anyone could point me in the right direction for a reasonably priced hair perm that would be amazing particularly for a gay guy as I would be a little bit embarrassed with all the curlers! I'm living in Dublin 6 Rathgar but have a car thanks guys!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

harryenfield_scousers.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

Dey do dough, don't dey dough :P

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

giant_afro.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭Sooopie

Anderidian wrote: »
    I just moved to Dublin & want to have curly hair for a change so if anyone could point me in the right direction for a reasonably priced hair perm that would be amazing particularly for a gay guy as I would be a little bit embarrassed with all the curlers! I'm living in Dublin 6 Rathgar but have a car thanks guys!

Look up Aristocuts on Rathgar road & tell them you're a gay goy looking for a perm - they could do you a good deal

Advertisement