Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking for Angel Card Readers around Dublin?

Options
  • 17-08-2011 11:10am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29

Hi All,
    I'm looking for details for a good angel card reader in Dublin?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Melodi

I don't read Angel Cards, but I am looking for good readers to refer clients to that want this service. So folks if you know some good Angel Readers please write about it here and feel free to PM with me details so I can add them to my referrals list.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

thegspot wrote: »
    Hi All,
    I'm looking for details for a good angel card reader in Dublin?
    Hey I have a great person for all things angel, will mail you the details later.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 thegspot

6th wrote: »
    Hey I have a great person for all things angel, will mail you the details later.

Thanks 6th

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Melodi

I don't want to turn this into a Me Too thread, but if your willing to pass on the information I'm making a list of recommended folks because I don't read Angel Cards and I'm not a Medium. So I'm looking for folks who do either or both to send clients to if that's what they are looking for.

But I'd really like to only list those that people have visited and had a good experience with.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭lukesmom

Hi this thread a few months old. I read angel cards myself for people. If you are interested send me a pm. I do distance reading x

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

i got a great angel card reading the other day. Takes alot to impress me! PM me if anyone wants details.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 keithmiketom

Angel cards are more a personal Oracle I believe.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 TripAdvisor

6th wrote: »
    i got a great angel card reading the other day. Takes alot to impress me! PM me if anyone wants details.

Any chance you could give me the contact details for this Angel Card Reader...thanks a mill

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Aquamarine6382

Check out Spirit By Your Side - Based in Swords but the Lady is mobile and can come to your house if you would like.:)

Advertisement