Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Maths Fail

• 17-08-2011 11:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭

I failed maths, so can I retake the test next year and use that result? Or do I have to do the whole thing again?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭chiloutus

You cant use it if its part of your "top 6" subjects, if it doesnt count for points, just minimum requirements you can! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Janet1986

I failed maths too :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,382 ✭✭✭✭rainbowtrout

I failed maths, so can I retake the test next year and use that result? Or do I have to do the whole thing again?

Yes, you can use your points from your best six this year and your maths grade to meet college entry requirements from next year.

Might be worth going to view your script, if you are close to passing you have nothing to lose by sending it away to be checked.

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Janet1986

Can i ask if anyone knows

Are they changing the structure of the maths for next year or it is staying the same?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,528 ✭✭✭Dave0301

Janet1986 wrote: »
    Can i ask if anyone knows

Are they changing the structure of the maths for next year or it is staying the same?

It will be the new Project Maths Syllabus i think.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭Rabbitandcavy

I might as well send it back, I've nothing to loose. How would I go about repeating maths? Would I just register to do it in another school and get grinds?

Advertisement