Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

French and Scribe

• 17-08-2011 11:27am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,553 ✭✭✭

Just got my results backs today. For my exams, I needed a scribe after damaging my writing hand the weekend before and I wasn't sure how my paper would be marked.
    Anyway, when I got my results this morning, I noticed '*'s beside English and Irish and that was to tell me that spelling, grammer and punctuation wasn't counted. There was nothing beside French though (which I did quite badly in) so I was wondering whether they counted spelling, despite the fact I had a scribe?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 922 ✭✭✭IrishKnight

Contact your teacher/school as they might be able to tell you. If they can't they should be able to tell you who to contact. Congrats on finishing the leaving and enjoy yourself!

Advertisement