Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pes 2012

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,844 ✭✭✭Julez

Mark26 wrote: »
    Julez wrote: »

€39.95 in tesco, that was ps3, I presume 360 is the same. Bought in Dun Laoghaire btw

Was this the bloomefields Tesco in dun laoghaire?? I was hoping to pick up a copy their tonight as xtravision shankill didn't get any in !! Do u reckon they wud be sold out by this evening. Was there much copies on the shelf ?

Cheers

Bloomfields yeah, the girl was just putting them out so couldn't really see how many there was but I reakon you'd be grand.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Glad to see a good few people are getting the game :)
    We might even make our pro thread in amongst all these fifa ones

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭Iamhere

Paparazzo wrote: »
    Anyone buy it in Game? If so, how much? Dawson street is handiest for me.

Priced it in game in limerick today, €50...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

39.95 in Tesco for XBox one too.
    Just playing it now and looks like I got the dreaded sprint bug!!! Argh!!! Jaysus!
    Though my tv could cope

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,397 ✭✭✭Paparazzo

Iamhere wrote: »
    Priced it in game in limerick today, €50...

Yeah, ended up getting it in xtravision for €50.

What option file are people getting? I can't play it till I get an option file!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭dots104

Has any found out if you can play two player online. ie yourself and your mate on one xbox and then play two others. I cant seem to find where i can add a guest. Have they got rid of this feature.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,633 ✭✭✭clsmooth

This years version is excellent

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

clsmooth wrote: »
    This years version is excellent

It looks stunning, but I haven't been won over by the gameplay right. Just sooo many niggles. The speed just doesn't seem right.
    It still feels better than when I tried fifa2012, but there just seems so many issues with it. It's frustrating as it could be so much better.

dots104 wrote: »
    Has any found out if you can play two player online. ie yourself and your mate on one xbox and then play two others. I cant seem to find where i can add a guest. Have they got rid of this feature.
    Wouldn't surprise me if they got rid of it. Every year they get rid of a few features that makes online that little bit crapper.
    Although, lag seems to be sorted. I played 2 people on a bad connection and the game seemed to flow nicely
    whiskeyman wrote: »
    It looks stunning, but I haven't been won over by the gameplay right. Just sooo many niggles. The speed just doesn't seem right.
    It still feels better than when I tried fifa2012, but there just seems so many issues with it. It's frustrating as it could be so much better.

Have you tried messing with the game speed? It's set at 0, think you can move it as far as -2 to +2

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

BAL is serious electronic crack cocaine.

1st season CF for Rayo Vallecano, top scorer in la liga, on the brink of a UEFA cup spot. Few new things the manager has played me at LB a few times for some reason.

• Advertisement

I got a loss due to a disconnect....but I didn't disconnect

• Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭Derek!

Anyone got any advice for the managin mode in football life?
    The team is awful that you start with :p

dreamers75 wrote: »
    BAL is serious electronic crack cocaine.

1st season CF for Rayo Vallecano, top scorer in la liga, on the brink of a UEFA cup spot. Few new things the manager has played me at LB a few times for some reason.

I did about 8 seasons in bal in pes 2010. I prefer it to master league now. Not starting one till I get an option file

I did about 8 seasons in bal in pes 2010. I prefer it to master league now. Not starting one till I get an option file

Same here,there's some option file being released today thats compatible with the new dlc I think

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

The best source of option files on the 'net-got last years one there and it was superb.

http://www.pesgaming.com/forumdisplay.php?f=330

So I've never played the master league online before is it always a case of my default team being thrown against the like of teams with villa,eto and messi?

Also anyone1 whats the trade in value for this? turns I may have to rebuy it for the ps3,bro wants his xbox back

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

Anyone on PS3 wanna game online? Feel free to add me, kevyn87ie. Will be on from half 6 this evening, unbeaten in my first 10 games so far :pac:

Cam Newton wrote: »
    Anyone on PS3 wanna game online? Feel free to add me, kevyn87ie. Will be on from half 6 this evening, unbeaten in my first 10 games so far :pac:

I created another thread for guys who want to play each other.I'll add your name to it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

Cheers, completely missed that - sorry!

• Advertisement

Kool its here
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056421504

We're slowly building numbers up

• Registered Users Posts: 16 HENVEY89

I'm debating on wheter to get this [I probley will], ive gotten every PES since pes4 and apart from the better gameplay to fifa I love PES because of the edit mode.

So me question is have they upgraded edit mode with new kit templates and extra slots? because I make my own clubs, with made up crests and kit sponsors and made up players [I know how sad] but thats what I love about PES :D

HENVEY89 wrote: »
    I'm debating on wheter to get this [I probley will], ive gotten every PES since pes4 and apart from the better gameplay to fifa I love PES because of the edit mode.

So me question is have they upgraded edit mode with new kit templates and extra slots? because I make my own clubs, with made up crests and kit sponsors and made up players [I know how sad] but thats what I love about PES :D

You should check the edit section on www.pesgaming.com forum to see. As far as I know a few people were giving out about there being less slots.
    Haven't created a team in years, so I'm out of the loop!

No idea why konami make it awkward to edit. There should be hundreds of slots and made as easy as possible and all of a sudden PES is as good as FIFA without having to pay for a licence.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

I just got my Platinum Trophy tonight on PES 2011 so I might bet PES 2012 soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭splashthecash

Widely regarded as the best option file for Pro Evolution Soccer - GTM...The UK version is out now for download!

Enjoy

http://www.pesgaming.com/showthread.php?t=86305

Widely regarded as the best option file for Pro Evolution Soccer - GTM...The UK version is out now for download!

Enjoy

http://www.pesgaming.com/showthread.php?t=86305

Just installing it, definitely the one to get.

I'm on strip 296 but it'll all be worth it in the end

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭pandaboy

Alright lads,

Thinking of getting Pro Evo. Am a bit of a nut when it comes to the game. I usually uput hundreds of hours of master league time into it and well this year I've found myself a whole lot more cash strapped than before and it's irksome to make the decision as to whether I should buy this or not.

I've read the reviews online but tbh I don't think the majority of the reviews actually give PES enough credit for what it's worth. I'm a member on all the forums and contribute pro-actively but I have noticed that the fan boys cannot give a fully unbiased opinion.

What does everyone think so far? How does the game compare to 2011? I wasn't a big fan of eleven but I have to say it's the best pro evo since number 6.

How is the off the ball working out? Manual second player movement for set pieces? AI defenders? tactics and so forth? Looking for a bit of a mouthful but it basically decides as to whether I get the game now or after christmas.

Also, how does it compare to fifa on a purely football level? I understand both are two completely different games when it comes to playability and such.

I don't like the passing in this Pro Evo. It never goes to the right player! I have the automatic thingie turned off, that makes it better, but still weird.
    This pro eve requires lots of passing to create a shot, and it's really really annoying when I'm trying to pass to someone in space (and in every other pro evo it would have went to him) but for some reason it goes to a different player with 2 guys marking him!
    This is pissing me off so much that I haven't played it all week. Normally i'd be well into a master league or become a legend, but with the rubbish passing the chances are I'll be trading it in.
    Posted the same thing on pesgaming, a few people are the same as me, but some people don't even notice.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭mossie

I don't like the passing in this Pro Evo. It never goes to the right player! I have the automatic thingie turned off, that makes it better, but still weird.
    This pro eve requires lots of passing to create a shot, and it's really really annoying when I'm trying to pass to someone in space (and in every other pro evo it would have went to him) but for some reason it goes to a different player with 2 guys marking him!
    This is pissing me off so much that I haven't played it all week. Normally i'd be well into a master league or become a legend, but with the rubbish passing the chances are I'll be trading it in.
    Posted the same thing on pesgaming, a few people are the same as me, but some people don't even notice.

I've been having exactly the same problem but on FIFA not PES. Had a go at PES recently and it seems better than FIFA in this area.

Advertisement