Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pes 2012

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,083 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

I've actually been enjoying the master league this year.

IIRC in my first season
    I brought 4 players up :

Shimzu - As noodler says, does not live up to his stats
    Palmeri - solid CB. Still have him 7 seasons later (dont play him)
    Riberio - Absolute goal machine! Still have him 7 seasons later (dont play him)
    Duffy - Play him full back, he doesnt have the touch to play in midfield

One player to look out for is Bulot, he is an amf, but his stats are much better LMF - bought him at the end of the first season, still starts for me.

I'll look through my hirstory to see is there any other players i found decent!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭TanG411

I can only enjoy this game with somebody else. Online doesn't do it for me.

I stopped playing it months ago. My brother said we should so a 2-player World Cup. So we did, and it's been great.

If our World Cups are anything to go by, then Croatia will win the 2014 World Cup, and Japan will win 2018.

England have not got out of the group stages yet. Ireland reached the QF in 2018.

• Registered Users Posts: 678 ✭✭✭WindmillWarrior

Totally agree with that. Online or against the AI is both fairly crap for me. But games against my mates are brilliant. Much more like the old PES, thank f*ck!!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

I stopped playing it months ago. My brother said we should so a 2-player World Cup. So we did, and it's been great.

I've actually stopped playing it,can't enjoy it at all.Just to pick on what your saying about playing with someone,I recently got fifa 12 and the pro clubs feature is brillant,legends mode on pro doesn't compare to it.Pretty much the only mode I play on fifa.
    On another note few goals from online play,nothing special just some ok long passes

• I can only enjoy this game with somebody else. Online doesn't do it for me.

Same as, only play this now if one of the lads are around for the weekend. It's a much better game on 2 player.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭flugel

Wasn't enjoying the game too much, only had time to play a friend for two games online, has more than breathed life into it for me, so much better playing against somebody

Advertisement