Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mater dei people????

• 17-08-2011 12:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Sooo looks like the results are in..just a quick question..anyone heading mater dei for september?? if so where are ye all staying???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 ClionaIrene

Heya. Yeah I'm heading there but I'm staying at home though.
    Have you any idea when the course starts or the timetables?
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 43 ILoveParamore

I'll be heading there this year too :D i was just there today to get some stuff checked out and they told me that registration is on the 19th of sept :)
    Oh and i'll be staying at home,i live ten minutes from the college which is real handy. which course are you doing?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 ClionaIrene

oh cool is it nice, iv never been near it even! :) Oh brilliant thanks. The education history and religon one.you?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,243 ✭✭✭C__MC

Any one for the arts??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 TeachMealog

Lots of accommodation options around Drumcondra, Phibsboro and Glasnevin. Also student accommodation in their sister DCU college all hallows as well I think

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43 ILoveParamore

yeah its not really modern or anything like that, but it is lovely. i've been there a few times because of the entrance exam,audition and interview i had to do (i'm doing music) and the atmosphere is so welcoming and warm. and all of the people that work there,or study there, that i've met are really nice!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 182 ✭✭Ditzie

hey :) yeah I'm going into the english course and looking for a place here
    http://www.marinoaccommodation.com/facilities.php
    I'm hoping it'll be a bit more craic than trying to rent a room somewhere! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 yellowbelly16

I am too, religion and english, really excited. Anyone looking for housemates? trying to find a room at the moment. Anyone get any sort of welcome pack or anything?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,234 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Ditzie wrote: »
    hey :) yeah I'm going into the english course and looking for a place here
    http://www.marinoaccommodation.com/facilities.php
    I'm hoping it'll be a bit more craic than trying to rent a room somewhere! :D

That's a bit of a hoof from Mater Dei on a rainy November evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 StephMaria

Im also staying in the marino accommodation :) really wanted to stay in a student village for the first year and im also doing english and religion :) cant wait now :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 182 ✭✭Ditzie

StephMaria wrote: »
    Im also staying in the marino accommodation :) really wanted to stay in a student village for the first year and im also doing english and religion :) cant wait now :D

yeah same, I'm hoping it'll be easier to make friends that way too! :) yeah should be good craic, I'll probably see ya round anyway! :D

Advertisement