Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Repeating 2011/2012

• 17-08-2011 12:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭

Hi :D I didn't get the points i needed/wanted for my course. At this stage i'm pretty much sure that i'm going to repeat next year. I didn't fail anything but i need more points. I want to repeat but i'm told that i have to do 6 subject again. I was originally considering doing 4 but was told that i couldn't. I'm also going to view my scripts and see if i can go up in anything. My results have strangely very similar grades. Also if im repeating do i view my scripts first before i return back to school? Im really confused about this! Thanks :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭dajaffa

There's no rules about how many subjects you do, but points cannot be combined between years. However matriculation requirements can be used from previous years.

It's up to you if you view your scripts, the dates are in a week and a half so fill in the form your school gave you. If you're considering rechecks and/or repeating it's worth doing, but its up to you.

Advertisement