Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sunderland vs Newcastle Derby

Options
  • 17-08-2011 1:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know if any pubs in Dundalk are showing this game this Saturday? It's a 12 noon KO but it's not being broadcast on Sky tv.

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

Does anyone know if any pubs in Dundalk are showing this game this Saturday? It's a 12 noon KO but it's not being broadcast on Sky tv.

Cheers.

I'll check with Courtneys but won't be able to check back until the morning!!

• Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭LOTTOWINNER

Thanks Insurgent!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,719 ✭✭✭dundalkfc10

Most pubs with foreign sateliiete will show it id imagine, well ones with moe than 1 tv

Thanks,
    the Arsenal vs Liverpool is also any early kick off on Saturday, and this game will probably be more popular.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,719 ✭✭✭dundalkfc10

Thanks,
    the Arsenal vs Liverpool is also any early kick off on Saturday, and this game will probably be more popular.

most places will show both, best bet would be windmill down at end of seatown place. they have loads of tvs and show 2 or 3 games at 3pm on sat so they will put it on if u ask on a screen

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,996 ✭✭✭10green bottles

Thanks,
    Try the Castle Bar in Seatown,if you are going to have a few drinks,whether they be beers or soft drinks,if they have it, they will show it !!(albeit on a seperate tv from the main game,but they will show it)

Courtney's still don't know if they will have it in the morning but as 10green bottles said The Castle Bar should have it on one of the screens!

Thank you all for the help. I'll try seatown in the morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭radiofreak

Cheers.

If you call in ask them to show the game, The Castle Bar or Gormley's will definitely show it for you. They both have Tring which is showing the game.

radiofreak wrote: »
    If you call in ask them to show the game, The Castle Bar or Gormley's will definitely show it for you. They both have Tring which is showing the game.

First I tried the Windmill, they were having problems with their Tring set-up and as a result no game there, then I tried the castle bar, spoke to a chap opening up (which is 12.30 opening time) , he informed me that they weren't showing it.
    So I'm home now looking for a stream and failing that the radio.:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭radiofreak

Lottowinner, You should of tried Gormley's. They had that Channel on yesterday.

First I tried the Windmill, they were having problems with their Tring set-up and as a result no game there, then I tried the castle bar, spoke to a chap opening up (which is 12.30 opening time) , he informed me that they weren't showing it.
    So I'm home now looking for a stream and failing that the radio.:(

Apologies, I wasn't on-line. Courtney's did have the game! They normally have most games.

Advertisement