Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Film and Broadcasting Points history?

Options
  • 17-08-2011 2:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Does anyone know Film and Broadcasting in the DIT point's history, such as from 2010, 2009 or any years you know of.

Asking because any website I go to find out the points for this course all it has is "New for 2011".

Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,027 Mod ✭✭✭✭G_R

Does anyone know Film and Broadcasting in the DIT point's history, such as from 2010, 2009 or any years you know of.

Asking because any website I go to find out the points for this course all it has is "New for 2011".

Thanks.

If it says "New for 2011" that means this is the first year of the course, so there is no points history, the course didn't exist last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

I got the old version of this course (media arts) in 2008, it was 445 as the cut off point.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 iamnotarobot

I started the course in 2009 and it was 425

• Registered Users Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭Rasmus

Thanks.

History of Media Arts points are available to view on the CAO website.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

I got in last year half way through september on 410...don't know how that happened it said the cut off was 420.If it was a cao fluke then I'm delighted it was!

• Advertisement
Advertisement