Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

999: 9 Hours, 9 Persons (PEOPLE!), 9 Rooms on NDS

Options
  • 17-08-2011 2:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭

I have a dslite and I adore it. I've heard this game is extremely good with good crits on all the major gaming websites. Problem is, it doesn't seem to be available in Europe.

Has anyone gotten a chance to play it?

Does anyone know where the best place to get it would be? Ebay have a total of 2 copies selling for ~€50 once p&p is taken in. Amazon is not much better. I've never bought games from an external source before so don't know of any good, and most importantly, reliable internet gaming sites in the US. Can anyone advise on such a thing.

Apologies if this is in the wrong place, wrong everything! Hard enough to get information online about it.

Link!

DAM! I meant to put this in the "Games" section... just realised I went the wrong place. Could a mod move it since it probably is best there?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,504 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

No probs... I'll move this to Games.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,249 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

You can get it from videogamesplus.ca. It's the american version but it will work fine on an EU console. I got it from there myself.

http://www.videogamesplus.ca/product_info.php?products_id=17766

It's in canadian dollars so works out pretty cheap.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,432 ✭✭✭RedXIV

Try this crowd, they are usually very good and the game looks about €20 with 3 or 4 euro on top for shipping:
    http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-ba-49-en-70-3wcu.html

• Registered Users Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭megaten

I do plan on playing this eventually. The closest thing I've played to a visual novel is phoenix right and disgaea infinite.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭gubbie

Thanks very much to both of ye!

I usually rom them to see if they're worth the purchase and this one had me hooked after a minute but then it froze!! Then I found out that you had to buy it from afar. Long shot was hoping someone had it on adverts.

So I'm very happy that you gave me these sites!

• Advertisement
Advertisement