Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clem Kelleher - Irish Hypnosis

• 17-08-2011 3:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭

Just wondering has anyone used or heard any feedback about the hypnotist Clem Kelleher in Irish Hypnosis in Corbally? ie effectiveness etc

Or if anyone can recommend another experienced effective hypnotherapist in the Limerick/Nenagh/Ennis area?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,653 ✭✭✭adaminho

chunkykate wrote: »
    Just wondering has anyone used or heard any feedback about the hypnotist Clem Kelleher in Irish Hypnosis in Corbally? ie effectiveness etc

Thanks

This is not Zuroph you seek!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 17,424 ✭✭✭✭Conor Bourke

Go to Zuroph, you'll find him here

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,449 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Derry O'Malley in Catherine street....use him for giving up cigarettes and he's brilliant.
    Only problem now is that it's so easy to go off them that about every 2years I crack out while on hols as I know as soon as I come back I'll be back to him to get me off em.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22 sabiandale

Used Clem myself! Really nice guy, explained everything well and it was successful! Would recommend him!

• Registered Users Posts: 6 104

Used Clem also, really nice guy, helped put me at ease from the off. Haven't smoked in 9 months, was smoking for 14 years before that. Well worth the visit.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32 Ninthtym

If anyone still has trouble staying off them I urge you to read 'The only way to stop smoking permanently' by Allen Carr. It has made me and a LOT of other people I know to stop and never go back, as an alternative to hypnosis.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

Hi guys, do you think someone like him would be good for me to go off the chocolate? I would love to give it up but find it hard to do the cold turkey with chocolate.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 344 ✭✭kiersm

Has anyone tried this guy for weight loss or was it only to quit smoking?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

I need to start advertising more prominently :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

I've used Zurph and he's the man to go to!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭LB6

Just had a look at the TH site - I'm assuming that there are some kind of qualifications that you may have? just can't see them on the info page.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

Registered with Irish Hypnotherapy association as a qualified practioner, Cert and Diploma in clinical CBT Hypnotherapy with the Irish Hypnosis Academy, fully insured. Don't have full site done yet, been waiting on a Graphic designer to finish some bits and pieces for me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭LB6

was just curious hon - congrats and best of luck with it (PS - only saw FB site) :D YET!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 344 ✭✭kiersm

@zuroph the reason I didn't ask you directly was I was afraid of wasting your time & i'm only beginning to look into this.

I did goggle your company name after looking at your facebook page but as you have said already you dont have a websit so....

Advertisement