Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

PS3 Move

• 17-08-2011 3:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,307 ✭✭✭

Anyone bought the PS3 move?? What do you think of it?

Waiting on it to be delievered. Might get a game or 2 anyone recommend any?

The sports one looks to be good.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

The technology works, and works well, but Sony are not supporting it enough.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,307 ✭✭✭stephendevlin

Otacon wrote: »

Please explain. What are they not supporting.

Thanks!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭tonydude

ive played heavy rain and dead space with it and they work really well with it. Ruse is very well done on it also. IMO its better than that Kinect. (i have the both of them )

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,532 ✭✭✭WolfForager

Otacon wrote: »

Not so sure about that mate, they just announced Move Fitness, Medieval Moves, and a host of titles such as Ninja Gaiden 3 and Bioshock Infinite are going to support it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

At launch, they gave us some good titles [Sports Champions, Tumble] and added Move compatibility to some older titles [Heavy Rain, LBP2]. However, since then, there has been nothing of note released.
    Move Fitness, Medieval Moves, and a host of titles such as Ninja Gaiden 3 and Bioshock Infinite are going to support it.

BI is the only one of interest in that list. Anyway, thats just my opinion. They should and could be doing more.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,166 ✭✭✭Beefy78

I noted that EA Sports said yesterday or the day before that Move will be fully intergrated into FIFA 13.

I've got the Move. I think it's very good technology which works much better than the Wii does and has more potential for games than Kinect but personally I prefer an actual controller in my hand.

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭FR.Ted Crilly

Hi iv a PS3 Move, my missiz wanted the wii fit ! but thought this would save a bit of cash so bought the starter pack which has the PS eye, 1 Motion controller and a demo disk that includes 6 demos all for 70 yoyos i think....
    anyway i had to buy a second motion controller naturally for doubles on sports games etc then a game (start the party) short lasting but fun would be great with kids.
    At Christmas i got the move version of (Heavy Rain) and The Navigation controller (the equivalent to the Wii's nunchuck) used it for ten minutes then switched to the PS Joypad and never looked back :(... iv been trying to get my hands (Racket Sports) for a year now with no such luck great demo !!! (KILLZONE 3) has move ability which i have not had the privilege to try yet but it must be an improvement on (Heavy Rain) have a look at the offical PS3 gun adapters for the likes of
    (The Shoot) Hand Gun,
    (KILLZONE3) Rifle,
    as for the PS eye (Kung Fu Live) is pure class not to be mixed up with (Kung Fu Rider) pure tripe imho..
    TIP second hand equipment and games is always an option as no redemption codes are needed on any titles yet.
    Verdict its expensive and generally short lived but has a lot of potential 6/10.

bought it.. played the demos. Bought champion sports and racket sports (waiting on delivery) ordered another controller and nunchuck or whatever ya call it:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,040 ✭✭✭markie29

bought tv superstars and start the party....start the party is fun especially for kiddies.....ordered them on amazon and they didnt cost me too much either.

yes got all on ebay. some second hand. 3 controllers 1 nunchuck 2 games and 2 eyes = €120

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,785 ✭✭✭eddhorse

I like "Tumble", pretty good IMO.

Advertisement