Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

pain in me...

• 17-08-2011 3:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭

coccyx.

I've been coverging 80 to 100 miles a week commuting for nearly two years.

Last week I cycled Tues-Wed-Thurs. All fine. Sunday I started to develop a pain in my coccyx. It's gotten worse since. It's fine when I don't move but standing up from a seat or coughing really hurts.

I have had no falls/ knocks/ bumbs recently and I'm pretty sure the bike position I have is correct.

Has this pain developed for any other cyclists? Did it go on its own or did you treat it?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,125 ✭✭✭coolbeans

Arse, that's some pain in the hole alright.
    Generally, if you're having a pain somewhere and it's chronic, as you state, I'd be looking into my riding position.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 77,657 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Unfortunately this is one of those things that inevitably heads into the grey area of medical advice and the thread has to be closed

Thanks

Beasty

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement