Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pill Question!!

Options
  • 17-08-2011 3:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Hi All

Ok so I started the pill last month and took it for the 21days, got my period and then started the new pack, instead of taking a 7 day break I only took a 5 day break coz I wasn't too sure what day to start back whether it was Fri or Sat so err'd on the side of caution and took it Thurs No.1 is that ok and are you defo protected over your 7 day break (or 5 in my case)?

I took my pill religiously through my 2nd pack and always at the same time except once when I was 5hrs late in taking it (halfway through pack) I am not too worried about that though, then last Fri I took my pill @ 7pm as usual and the following day @ 3pm I had diahorrea but only once and then had unprotected sex Sat night!! Would my pill have been absorbed properly between the time I took it and my dodgy tummy??

I am just a bit nervous that I could have gotten pregnant seeing as I am relatively new to the pill and was thinking maybe your body has to adjust to the hormones!!

I know this probably sounds silly but I suppose I am just looking for a bit of re-assurance!! I take my last pill today and will be due WB on Fri or Sat, fingers crossed!!!

Advertisement