Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Available] Digs in Cork

• 17-08-2011 5:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

I am renting out my two spare bedrooms for the next college term - one is a single, nice sized (bigger than a boxroom) with storage (chest of drawers and small canvas wardrobe) - it's a nice bright room with a large roof window and wooden floors. This would cost €100 a week including breakfast and dinner. The double room is again a nice size, double bed (obviously), two roof windows and wooden floors. It has a canvas wardrobe and drawers which is lots of storage. This one would be €120 per week including meals again. There's a TV in one of the bedrooms too, whoever books a room first can take that. Both prices include all bills, sky, refuse, electricity, gas etc

I'd prefer two girls - I am nearer to CIT so this will probably suit better but UCC isn't far either and obviously with Ballincollig being West of the city the location would be ideal for anyone going home to West Cork or Kerry at the weekends.

The house itself is a dormer bungalow, it has a large living room downstairs and a separate kitchen. It also has a separate smaller living room which would ideally be used for students to relax or study. It has a wooden floor (spotting a theme yet) and large beanbag, armchair, cd player/radio and desk. I have my own en-suite so you'd have the bathroom to yourselves too (although it is the main one for the house). Food wise I'm a good cook (so everyone tells me anyways) and I'm pretty flexible menu wise so if you're veggie or looking for low-fat etc that's not a problem. There's free on street parking if you have a car and the house has a back garden etc. Pop me an email (vicki.digs@gmail.com) if you'd like to see pictures.

Ballincollig, if you don't know it is quite near the city, only about 6 miles, it's a nice suburb, has shops and pubs and all that lark, we even have a Dunnes!

I am flexible on the rent so do get in touch :)
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 RentingDigs

Bump

Hi all, both rooms still available but have had s few enquiries already. Be sure and pop me an email or pm if you're interested! And good luck to all the potential first years tomorrow!

Bump

Double room is gone now but second bedroom still available

Just to clarify also, this is just Monday to Friday although I'd be flexible if you wanted or needed to stay some weekends

• Advertisement

Have reduced the price of single room to 90 a week. Pm if interested.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement