Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

whos hoping to come to ucd in september?

Options
  • 17-08-2011 5:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭

as the title says ? i am lol...looking fairly likely now with the results out and that :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,661 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

Got 470 so more than likely missed out on BESS and will be in Commerce here next year

• Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭brownlad

AdamD wrote: »
    Got 470 so more than likely missed out on BESS and will be in Commerce here next year

alri see you there if u get it bro..iv that down as no.2 in ucd too ...kinda want it more than my no.1 tbh

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,001 Mod ✭✭✭✭GoldFour4

I'll more then likely see you there :) commerce is no.1 and I got 455 so I'm being optimistic !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭WatchOut

Got 435, UCD is my no.4 choice, my top 3 are all the same points so if none of their points come down I'll be heading to UCD for Arts.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭Exothermic

I am hopefully! :) Biomedical Health & Life Science anyone? We'll see on Monday if I get my offer.

• Advertisement

WatchOut wrote: »
    Got 435, UCD is my no.4 choice, my top 3 are all the same points so if none of their points come down I'll be heading to UCD for Arts.:D
    im guessing science is one of them , right? i have it down too lol
    Exothermic wrote: »
    I am hopefully! :) Biomedical Health & Life Science anyone? We'll see on Monday if I get my offer.

cool hope you get it anyway bro

I'm a girl, not a bro! :P
    Yeah, points have been coming down for the past few years for my course but in 2010 they went up a small bit to 505.
    I got 525 so I'm hoping they don't go up too much, I think I'm safe, but you never know! Roll on Monday!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭Digits

Agricultural Science - I'm fairly comfertable points wise so no worrying on Monday. Happy days! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭Marthaa

Delighted with results yesterday, will get my 1st choice Business & Law. Going to UCD on my own - very nervous!

OSI wrote: »
    Don't let him know that! You won't be able to resist his awesome Rugby-player-ness, modesty and charm now he knows your a girl!

do you know me from some-where? ;)
    ah im not like that but i do dabble in a bit of egg-chasing :P

• Advertisement

I'm a girl, not a bro! :P
    Yeah, points have been coming down for the past few years for my course but in 2010 they went up a small bit to 505.
    I got 525 so I'm hoping they don't go up too much, I think I'm safe, but you never know! Roll on Monday!! :)

oh sorry its a really dude-ish username lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Childrens & general nursing, mature student

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Childrens & general nursing, mature student

brownlad wrote: »
    alri see you there if u get it bro..iv that down as no.2 in ucd too ...kinda want it more than my no.1 tbh
    What did you have as no.1?

What did you have as no.1?
    fuking architecture :/

Did you get the points for it or?

Did you get the points for it or?
    oh i did 560 :/

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭._.

I got 460 and want to do Science, fingers crossed for Monday :D

I'm getting nervous that I'll miss out on my course, if it goes up by 20 points I could be into random selection, and if it goes up by 25 I can't get it.
    It's like waiting for results all over again. :(
    Best of luck to everyone! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭El Siglo

Yes, it is a "dude-ish" username...

• Advertisement

El Siglo wrote: »

:P So is it unusual to be a girl who loves chemistry?

El Siglo wrote: »

dude....................chill :D

I'm getting nervous that I'll miss out on my course, if it goes up by 20 points I could be into random selection, and if it goes up by 25 I can't get it.
    It's like waiting for results all over again. :(
    Best of luck to everyone! :D

bro :P chill gurl ;) you'll be grand ;)

(i hated when ppl would ask "are ye worried" and you would say ye and they would be like "ah you'll be grand" )

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭El Siglo

:P So is it unusual to be a girl who loves chemistry?

No, I was saying inferring that gender shouldn't be applied to a chemical reaction.

Besides, I fucking love chemistry!;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Because nothing's manlier than a reaction which produces heat... ladies.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Crow92

fuking architecture :/

Ah Architecture is great craic, nothing like making 60 friends you see 40-50 hours a week exclusively...won't get that in many other courses ;)

Crow92 wrote: »
    Ah Architecture is great craic, nothing like making 60 friends you see 40-50 hours a week exclusively...won't get that in many other courses ;)

im guessing your being sarcastic? please tell me you are :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Crow92

im guessing your being sarcastic? please tell me you are :confused:

I'm honestly not, I'm going into second year, You'll be doing about 40 hours at least a week, mostly studio drawing and making models and research ect. ect.

And you do make a lot of very close friends in the course, you'll know everyones first name by like october-november. I honestly had great fun this year even though you do do a lot of hours, it's sort of come and go as you please as it's unsupervised for the majority. Just listen to music or have a chat or pre-drink in the studio's before a night out.

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭electrictrad

. . .should be around alright for 1st Medicine. . .twill be interesting to see if I can pick out fellow boardsians. . .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 46 000chris000

ENGINEERING ENGINEERING ENGINEERING ENGINEERING ENGINEERING]

anyone else?? dont know a soul in dublin :P

Advertisement