Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bus services Raphoe

Options
  • 17-08-2011 6:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,573 ✭✭✭

Hi lads. Starting work in Raphoe next week and will be based in Letterkenny. I know theres a bus Eireann service from letterkenny to Raphoe in the morning thats on time for my job, but by the time I've finished work I'll miss the last bus. Is their any other busses from Raphoe to Letterkenny after 5.30.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,852 ✭✭✭homer simpson

pragmatic1 wrote: »
    Hi lads. Starting work in Raphoe next week and will be based in Letterkenny. I know theres a bus Eireann service from letterkenny to Raphoe in the morning thats on time for my job, but by the time I've finished work I'll miss the last bus. Is their any other busses from Raphoe to Letterkenny after 5.30.

Not that I'm aware of no. Best bet would be see if you can get a shared lift maybe?

P.S. Well done , and good luck with the new job ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,573 ✭✭✭pragmatic1

Yeah was thinking the same. Thanks.

Advertisement