Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Website Design

Options
  • 17-08-2011 6:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi to all! Finally I have finish the new design of a website. I appreciate your comments about it. Thank you very much. Hopefully you like it and any advice is always welcome. The website link is: www.PeruAndArts.com

Thank you very much!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 418 ✭✭Chris Hansen

Nice but a bit unprofessional, adbrite?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭peejay1986

The fact that the content is off-set from the middle really irritates me. I don't see the need for that. Also, the submenu positioning is very strange.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Carol555

Hi chullos, I like the overall idea, the colour scheme is nice and warm. A couple of suggestions:

- change the main background, it not only forces the content too far right but doesn't do anything marketing-wise. You have some great Peruvian products and I'd rather stress that out. The current background basically says: 'we are just another company selling gifts'. I think your message should be: 'we sell unique and genuine Peruvian craftwork'.

- change the banner so users can navigate through the slides. Nobody will wait nowadays for the banner to automatically rotate

- add more featured products and use jQuery to make the list browseable like here: http://sorgalla.com/projects/jcarousel/examples/static_auto.html

- apply the new theme to the rest of the website and sort out the content (currently many categories are empty).

Hope it helps!

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭Pixelcraft

First and foremost I would remove the banner adds

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Brain1234

You have designed a good website.It has number of features for buying the different products.You have added add to cart link,nice graphics,cool theme etc.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6 redlemon.ie

Hi

I think its a very nice website. The ribbon is nice but it takes up alot of the website. I'd consider making this alot smaller so you can see more of the content. Otherwise, good work.

EDIT: Cutting out fake signiature.

Advertisement