Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

long shot

• 17-08-2011 6:27pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,118 ✭✭✭

As stated above this is a bit of a long shot but here goes. Im looking for land permission to do some shooting mainly rabbit and fox with a rifle. I have been target shooting for three years and want to take up hunting. I have insurance and am an IFA member. Im hoping someone here is willing to help me out as im finding it hard to get permission. I live in newbridge in kildare but dont mind travelling an hour or two to shoot. Maybe someone is having a vermin problem i can help with with. I can call out to met anyone before they give me permission. If anyone is interested in helping me out you can send me a pm.

Thanks
    tommy

P.S note to mods i know this is not the shooting forum but i have a similir thread in that forum and had a look throught the charter and cant see anything about not posting this. So hopefully you can let it run

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,118 ✭✭✭tommyboy26

Anybody??

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

tommyboy26- given the constraints of the various wildlife acts etc- I am not happy to allow this thread in the Farming and Forestry forum. As you have a similar thread running in the Shooting forum- I am simply going to close this thread.

Kind regards,

Shane McCarrick

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement