If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RicherSounds opinions needed please

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Mr Trebus,

Apologies about the delay in getting back to you, very busy at the moment.

Very good choice of TVs there, all models have been very popular with ourselves.

Would you rather have the 42" or 50"??

The LG PZ250 has been flying out for us, got a delivery in last Friday and all gone by the time we closed. It's a gorgeous TV and the quality is 110%, haven't hard anything about the 3D on it as of yet, but judging by other models it'll be ace!

The whole new LG range has been very good so far.

Are you interested in networking facilities on the telly? If so I might be able to do you a nice price on the 50 PZ570.

• Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭MrTrebus

Hi Mr Trebus,

Apologies about the delay in getting back to you, very busy at the moment.

Very good choice of TVs there, all models have been very popular with ourselves.

Would you rather have the 42" or 50"??

The LG PZ250 has been flying out for us, got a delivery in last Friday and all gone by the time we closed. It's a gorgeous TV and the quality is 110%, haven't hard anything about the 3D on it as of yet, but judging by other models it'll be ace!

The whole new LG range has been very good so far.

Are you interested in networking facilities on the telly? If so I might be able to do you a nice price on the 50 PZ570.

Hi Dave,

no delay in getting an answer, nothing to aplogise for !!!!!

Not really that interested in the networking TBH, think I would prefer the 50" but what I really really wanted was a deal on extra glasses (cause of the expense of them :( )
    But sure I'll always be interested in a price ;);)

cheers

MrT

Haha, know what you mean.

I'll have a chat with the boss man and see what we can work out for you.

Will be in touch tomorrow. :)

Dave,

top bloke and fantastic service as always :D

looking forward to a "special" price ;);)

PM sent :)

• Advertisement

PM sent :)

have chanced my arm and replied to your PM ;););)
    looking forward to your reply (and a possible spin on Monday :D:D )

Reply sent. :)

Lads,

have to say a HUGE thanks to both Kenny and Chris in Belfast.
    2 fantastic guys to deal with and a credit to the Richersounds organization.
    Brilliant help and a fantastic deal on my new LG 50"
    I'm like a pig in the proverbial right now :)

Thanks a million guys,
    will give you a call tomorrow to say thanks in person

cheers

MrTrebus (Ian)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.